At Bridge House we provide accommodated support for 34 homeless people. Support is available inhouse 24 hours a day. Our residents get a bed, breakfast and evening meal.
We provide a range of services and support networks through our team of 18 staff to help people turn their lives around. Residents have a Support Worker who works closely with them to help them over the challenges they face to move on into independent living.
Our staff are dedicated to ensuring that every client has the best possible chance to succeed. However, achieving an independent lifestyle is a challenge for many, which is why we work so hard to provide ongoing support to help clients every step of the way. We deliver individual, tailored support plans to ensure we achieve the best possible long term solutions for each individual.
Our range of support, advice and help includes:
- Emotional Support
- Offending Support
- Behaviour Management Support
- Mental Health Support
- Addiction Support
- Self-Harming Support
- Access to Lifeskills, Training and Education Project
- Access to Health, Fitness and Leisure Project
- Access to Legal and Clerical Project
- Access to Moving On Project
- Signposting to local or national organisations that can help
- Help with filling in forms and claiming benefits
- Help and advice with managing money and paying bills
- Connecting with local self-help groups
- Our staff work in partnership with external agencies to ensure all of the above is achieved
How you can help?
You can offer support to our residents by joining our ever growing team
We have a range of emergency kits you can buy on behalf of a resisdent
Give, fundraise or organise an event, click to see how you can help our residents