Safeguarding Support Worker
This role involves safeguarding the Service Users and the building during the night. To encourage vulnerable men and women struggling with homelessness, drug, alcohol, mental health issues, and offending to receive appropriate support and move towards positive lifestyles and independent living.
The roles require individuals who share the same values as the Company; Hardworking, Optimistic, Professional, Enthusiastic, Brave, Compassionate
Pay: £8.25 per hour / £18 876 per year
Hours of Work:
Plus bank holidays including religious days.
• Must have a passion for the sector and be able to demonstrate this.
• Understanding of Safeguarding.
• Knowledge of drugs, alcohol, mental health, support planning, offending, homelessness, engaging Service Users.
• Establish and sustain professional boundaries.
• Confidence in oneself and exceptional conflict management skills are fundamental.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Support Service Users to feel safe in their accommodation
• To encourage Service Users to safeguard themselves
• To talk and listen to Service users non judgementally
• Understand and implement the Health and Safety Policy and Fire Procedures within the building
• To complete Health and Safety inspections and reports
• Report and log any incidents
• To monitor CCTV
• To complete hourly building tours
• Ability to represent Bridge House Mission to partner agencies
Apply by CV to email@example.com, including a covering letter to explain why you want to work at Bridge House