Your company can make a difference to homeless people.
How your company can help
Supporting Bridge House to improve the lives of people affected by homelessness is not just a nice thing to do, it makes good business sense.
It’s a way to help your business grow whilst improving the local community; something to shout about to all your customers, staff, suppliers and shareholders.
We exist solely to help vulnerable and homeless people transform their lives and re-enter society, and we rely on corporate support to do this. Research has shown that each homeless person costs the tax payer over £26,000 per year. As a result, our work to help get more people off the streets, earning a wage and contributing to society is more important than ever before.
There are many benefits of getting involved:
- An opportunity to give something back to society.
- Develop a positive reputation for your brand.
- Build community support and good will in your local community – something which is crucial for small businesses.
- Fantastic marketing opportunities every time you donate money, time, volunteers, products or resources to us.
How your company can get involved:
- Name us as your chosen charity of the year.
- Organise sponsored events.
- Make a donation.
- Cause related marketing – a win win situation for both parties, providing you with great marketing opportunities to develop your business and us with the support we need to continue.
How your employees can get involved:
- Volunteering activities with us provide great team building opportunities.
- Teams or individuals can organise and participate in fundraising events.
- Staff can make regular or one off donations.