Stuck for ideas on how to fund raise? Here’s some ideas below.
The sporty fundraiser
Set yourself a sporting challenge:
- Sponsored swim – local pool or cross channel!
- Cycle to your nearest town or across the UK
- Sponsored fancy dress walk across town
- Hold a charity football tournament
- Undertake a run, trek, cycle or skydive challenge
The daring fundraiser
How much embarrassment can you take? Making people laugh is a sure way to bring in donations!
- Get more or less hairy by shaving your head, waxing your chest or growing a moustache
- Get sponsored to wear your worst fashion faux pas to work
- Get sponsored to go out with your mates in the opposition team’s football kit
The big night out fundraiser
Get your glad rags on! With a bit of time and a helpful group of friends you can put on a night to remember.
- Charity ball
- Auction night
- Charity fashion show
- Karaoke night
- Bollywood night
- Quiz night
The stay at home fundraiser
You don’t need to book the Ritz to put on a great fundraising bash: get your friends round and raise money at home.
- Coffee morning
- Garden party or BBQ
- Cheese and wine night
- Themed fancy dress party
- Come Dine With Me dinner group
- Supper club: open up your lounge as a restaurant with donations in return for a meal
The workplace fundraiser
Fundraising at work is a great excuse to have fun.
- Cake sale or office bake-off competition
- Dress down or fancy dress Friday
- Make your colleagues lunch for a fiver each
- Office sweepstake
- Office Olympics